MARSALA WOOD FINISH
Aged 18 Years
The GlenDronach Marsala Wood Finish expression was initially matured in European oak and thereafter finished its maturation in a very small batch of Marsala hogsheads, which have given the whisky its own unique flavours and aromas.
- The GlenDornach 18 Years Old Marsala Wood Finish
- Rich burnt amber edged with sparkling gold.
- Golden syrup over stewed orchard fruits, infused with a touch of candied ginger, hazelnut and warm, deep oak spices.
- Richly spiced wildflower honey pours over fire roasted apples, softening to golden sultanas and ripe pear. All balanced with vibrant ginger, white pepper, fresh-cut oak and stewed barley.
- Torrents of delicious contrasting full-bodied characters, rolling from dominant summer fruits to peppery, richly toasted oak spice.