Virgin Oak Wood Finish Aged 14 Years
July 2010 saw the release of four new GlenDronach Wood Finishes – the first of their kind to ever be released by the distillery in its 180 year history. The GlenDronach 14 Years Old Virgin Oak Wood Finish was initially matured in European Oak and thereafter finished its maturation in a very small batch of Virgin Oak casks, giving the whisky its own unique flavours and aromas.
- The GlenDronach 14 Year Old Virgin Oak Wood Finish
- Light gold. Freshly harvest straw.
- Toasted oak elements which are so intense that smoky attributes emerge. Sweet and lush tropical fruits rise with prominence. Banana and cacao, with roasted coconut.
- Spiced ginger and cinnamon cake with a beautiful smoky twist. Creamed desicated coconut and fresh buttered toast with a handful of hazelnuts on the side.
- A glorious nut feast with superb depth.