TAWNY PORT WOOD FINISH
Aged 18 Years
The GlenDronach Tawny Port Wood Finish expression was initially matured in European oak and thereafter finished its maturation in a very small batch of Tawny Port casks, which have given the whisky its own unique flavours and aromas.
- The GlenDronach 18 Years Old Tawny Port Wood Finish
- Bright amber with a tawny heart.
- Elegant notes of golden syrup drenched over red fruit compote with a contrasting grapefruit balance. Touches of cinnamon and nutmeg add to a rounded, warm depth.
- Vivid, tart cranberries and crisp barley marry harmoniously with stewed plums and roasted apples. Cedar wood and sweet cigar box spices add a delicate warmth and unique complexity to the long warm finish.
- A beautifully structured balance of contrasting rich fruit characters and intriguing warm oak spices.